Eliquid Reviews

Blue Raspberry Shortfill E-liquid by IVG Classics 50ml Review

Shortfill e-liquids are nicotine-free vape juices that come in larger bottles. Usually, it is available on the market in 50ml or 100ml bottles. The shortfill e-liquid bottles are only filled to 80 percent capacity and the remaining 20% are kept free for adding a nicotine shot. Shortfill vape juices are the best way to save money. You can buy a bigger bottle of shortfill rather than buying several 10ml bottles of regular vape juices. The introduction of the tobacco products directive (TPD) increased the popularity of shortfill e-liquids. TPD restricts the sales of nicotine-infused vape juices in bottles bigger than 10ml. This is the reason why recently introduced vape tanks come with 2ml capacity tanks. As shortfill e-liquids is free from nicotine, it will not come under the TPD regulation.

There are several shortfill e-liquids with different mouth-watering flavors available on the market. If you are looking for a fruity delight, Blue Raspberry Shortfill E-liquid by IVG Classics will be the one for you. It is a well-balanced blend of tangy blue raspberries and icy menthol. As you inhale, your mouth will be filled with blue raspberry flavored vapor satisfying all your fruit cravings. The deliciousness of this short-fill liquid certainly makes your taste buds come back for more. The exhale will be interesting with an icy cool sensation. Altogether, you will experience a new level of vaping experience that you never had before.

Blue Raspberry Shortfill E-liquid by IVG Classics comes in 60ml bottle with 50ml of e-liquid. You will be able to fill a single nicotine shot into the free space in the bottle. With regards to nicotine shots, you can choose either freebase nicotine or nicotine salts. Freebase nicotine is affordable and can provide you with better throat hit. It can be vaped using sub-ohm tanks while nic salts can only be vaped using low wattages devices. You can choose the nicotine type according to your preferences and the vape device on hand. Blue raspberry shortfill e-liquid has an amazing VG/PG ratio (70G/30PG) same as the ratio of other standard vape juices on the market. This VG/PG ratio is perfect for experiencing an excellent flavor profile and massive cloud vapors.

It is easy to add the nicotine shot to a blue raspberry e-liquid bottle. First of all, remove the nozzle and lid of the shortfill bottle and add the desired amount of nicotine shot. Replace the cap and shake well to get the nicotine mixed well in the e-liquid. Leave it for about a minute to settle, once there are no more bubbles in the liquid, you can start filling your tank.

Blue raspberry shortfill e-liquid is made in the UK by IVG, one of the UK’s leading vape juice manufactures. It comes in well-designed plastic bottles labeled with the usual information. All the bottles are equipped with dropper tips for easy refilling and tamper-evident seal. This deliciously flavored shortfill e-liquid is specially crafted to vape using sub-ohm tanks. It is available for sale at vapegreen.co.uk for a reasonable price of £11.99.